Drink milk directly from the carton.
- Buy a case of toilet paper and not worry about that for 2 years.
- Buy a crock pot and learn to use it.
- Open the medicine chest and stare in amazement at the open shelves.
- Climb into the shower and luxuriate in how uncluttered it is.
- Know how sharp the blade in your razor is going to be.
- Clean fire arms at the kitchen table.
- Store ammunition in the dining room buffet.
- Find your clothes in the closet.
- Store your bicycle in the living room.
- Control the TV remote- traditionally you should also buy an oversized TV.
- Sleep with the number of blankets that works for you.
- Don’t eat Thanksgiving with your AHole in-laws.
- Make a list of what you want in a relationship- you should already have the “what I won’t put up with” list complete.
- Date or don’t date.
Look forward to when you are not doing about 1/2 of the items above- because you’re living with someone again.